Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I appear...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To have a cake beside my name.

    It's not my birthday (that's Oct 11, unless I somehow provided wrong info) so what's the occasion?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I highlight it and it says "Kles has just turned 3!" I'm lost [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoryD's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't get it either......

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Cory!

    Welcome to Granaboard.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, they appear randomly. Noone knows why and when tehy next appear.

    Welcome to the board Cory! Did you used to be CoryDroid? If so, welcome back!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The cakes are actually an experiment regarding non-deterministic automatons and Chaos theory. We use all the traffic from the Internet at a given instant as arbitrary precision random numbers generators seeds, to maximize entropy.

    Nope, I think it's a bug [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •